As your insurance and bonding partner, we will work in concert with you and your legal and finance teams, as well as your other business partners, to develop a customized package designed to meet your company’s special needs.
Your insurance needs are critical to the ongoing success of your business and the long-term health of your company. As your insurance partner, the members of the K&S team offer the same laser-focus on service and strategy that we apply to our surety and risk management clients, working with you to access affordable coverage that protects your interests and contributes to your bottom line.
We offer coverage in an array of business lines, including:
- General and riggers liability
- Business auto and motor truck cargo
- Workers’ compensation
- Commercial property and umbrella insurance
- Contractors’ equipment
- Builders’ risk
- Installation floaters
- Design build
- Business income
- Crime/employee dishonesty
- Employment practices liability/employment benefits
- Directors and officers’ liability
We also offer non-business products, such as personal, homeowner’s and auto insurance, as well as fire, boat, farm, livestock, life/health, annuity and long-term care policies.
Besides helping you access the right coverage when it’s time to renew a policy or start a new project, our team of specialists are also at the ready when it comes to ongoing insurance needs, including:
- Reporting-to-settlement claims support.
- Instant insurance certificates upon request.
- Expert advice when you need to evaluate insurance requirements for bid packages.
- Review of your subcontractor insurance certificate to ensure compliance with subcontracting agreements.
- Background checks/investigation of potential owners, generals or subcontractors.
- Loss analysis, policy audits and experience modifier accuracy reviews.
TestimonialsThrough K&S's loss control services and risk management tools, we have been able to minimize our insurance cost and coverage fluctuations by having an open relationship with not only K&S, but also our carrier which they have helped foster.
Lee Lewis, Lee Lewis Construction, Inc. – Large Texas Commercial General ContractorK&S has been a trusted partner in several areas including; risk management, insurance and surety which helped advance our growth from 22 employees several years ago to presently over 275. They not only realized our expectations, but understood our client’s expectations and helped us exceed them.
Javier Huerta, Carrco Painting Contractors, Inc. – DFW Subcontractor