Whether you need to prepare for the unexpected or minimize the negative impact of ongoing activities, the K&S team is your go-to source when it comes to solving your company’s risk management and loss control challenges.
We help our clients identify, analyze and review their exposure to risk, and we’re there to help you come to the right decision when it’s time to make a tough call, such as the decision to transfer risk outside your traditional operation.
As a client, you will have access to our services and expertise in the areas of:
- Management and supervision of loss control services.
- Loss Analysis Review
- Including the identification of trends and development of reports and summaries that discuss losses by department, time of injury, accident types, financial impact and other data.
- Safety Surveys and Job Site Assessments
- Including the assessment of key elements such as management commitment and accountability, disciplinary procedures, positive reinforcement efforts, documentation of programs, and trend analysis.
- Human Resource Services
- Such as incentive plans, OSHA compliance documentation and 10 hour training, safety training, and recommended disciplinary tactics.
- Evaluation of business, fleet or worksite operations
- Including the identification of areas of exposure and employee safety solutions.
- Review of contractual agreements from an insurance and risk perspective.
- Review or implementation of fleet safety programs, including driver evaluation, vehicle maintenance, and accident documentation.
- Claim reporting, settlement support, and monitoring.
When the need arises, we can also provide you with professionally-prepared materials, such as Power Point presentations, handouts or videos, that are effective tools when communicating loss control and risk issues to employees, management or shareholders.
TestimonialsThrough K&S's loss control services and risk management tools, we have been able to minimize our insurance cost and coverage fluctuations by having an open relationship with not only K&S, but also our carrier which they have helped foster.
Lee Lewis, Lee Lewis Construction, Inc. – Large Texas Commercial General ContractorK&S has been a trusted partner in several areas including; risk management, insurance and surety which helped advance our growth from 22 employees several years ago to presently over 275. They not only realized our expectations, but understood our client’s expectations and helped us exceed them.
Javier Huerta, Carrco Painting Contractors, Inc. – DFW Subcontractor