In order to inspire confidence in your clients, owners and other stakeholders, a solid bonding program is critical to successful risk management as well as your overall business plan—particularly if your business is construction, contracting or an ancillary industry. The importance of surety bonding is especially significant in today’s economic environment, as clients need assurance that work will be completed on time and on budget.
As a K&S client you will have access to our services and expertise that give your company a competitive edge, whether you’re a start-up taking out your first bond or beginning work on a large project. Our understanding of your industry’s dynamics and the concerns of surety underwriters combined with our carrier relationships position us to do more than just deliver your bonds and forward paperwork. Instead, K&S focuses on the development of customized strategies that capitalize on opportunities, protect your interests and benefit your bottom line.
Our surety services include:
- Bid, performance/payment, court, license and fidelity bonds.
- Evaluation of your financial and operational capabilities to determine recommended improvements to exceed underwriting requirements.
- Pre-qualification of subcontractors and contract review.
- Easy access when you need information regarding your liability, the status of renewals, cancellations or other data.
- Regular meetings with your surety provider in order to evaluate performance and determine areas of opportunity.
- Ongoing review of your financial performance.
- Ongoing bond company relationship management.
TestimonialsThrough K&S's loss control services and risk management tools, we have been able to minimize our insurance cost and coverage fluctuations by having an open relationship with not only K&S, but also our carrier which they have helped foster.
Lee Lewis, Lee Lewis Construction, Inc. – Large Texas Commercial General ContractorK&S has been a trusted partner in several areas including; risk management, insurance and surety which helped advance our growth from 22 employees several years ago to presently over 275. They not only realized our expectations, but understood our client’s expectations and helped us exceed them.
Javier Huerta, Carrco Painting Contractors, Inc. – DFW Subcontractor